Franklin Stamp and Ink Society
The IPMA “Franklin Stamp and Ink Society”
The In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association exclusive society of Certified Graphic Communication and Mail Managers
Persons who have completed the Certified Graphic Communication (CGCM) and Certified Mail Mangers (CMM) testing become members of the In-Plant Printing and Mailing Certified Managers Society.
This Society is an exclusive group of dedicated members who have demonstrated leadership, techno-logical and advanced knowledge in the field of printing and mailing.
The Society currently recognizes 33 Certified Graphic Communications Managers and 17 Certified Mail Managers. Three individuals can boast dual certification. Historically only 107 persons have achieved this status.
The CGCM and CMM designation can be achieved by completing the following guidelines:
- Be and IPMA Member in good standing
- Have a minimum of FIVE years of management experience
- Provided required application materials including resume, statement of management philosophy and letters of recommendation
- Successfully complete the required testing modules with an 70% proficency
- Agree to be an active participant within the Franklin Stamp and Ink Society. Supporting the goals and objectives and to actively promote positive management practices to the In-Plant industry
Members Duties and Responsibility
As an ongoing member of the Franklin Stamp and Ink Society
it is each members responsibility to support and further the goals of the group.
The following is a partial list of activities membership could participate in.
- Re-certification after five years
- Participation in maintaining and developing training materials
- Participation in evaluation and modification of testing materials
- Mentoring and recruiting potential new Society members
- Active participation in IPMA leadership activities
- Active participation in Annual Conference activities. Possible activities might include:
- Serving on Planning Committee;
- Speaking Opportunities; or,
- Hosting our Industry Leaders panels
- Participation in other IPMA sponsored events like IPMA Road Shows, PRINT or Monthly webinars
- Authoring articles for IPMA newsletter and other publications
- Proctoring of testing at the Annual Conference or at IPMA Road Show sites