IPMA In-Plant Awareness Month
“Without promotion, something terrible happens… nothing!”
February is In-Plant Awareness Month! It’s a campaign created by the In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association (IPMA) to generate more attention for services that in-plants offer their parent organizations.
IPMA members let IPMA know what your plans are to promote your in-plant. Executive Director, Mike Loyd would love to be able to come, visit your in-plant and be part of the event if possible.
We encourage you and your team to take part in creating awareness not only for your in-plant, but also for our industry during the entire month of February! Here are some ways you can participate:
- Register for IPMA 2018 Conference
- Attend webinars
- Actively post in-plant tips & share tips posted by your peers
- Highlight some of your in-plant’s work on social media and on IPMA Exchange
- Host an open house, lunch & learn, or other events for your customers
- Send IPMA your plans and pictures so they can be posted on IPMA.ORG
- IPMA members post your events on the IPMA Community Forum.
In-plants who promote:
- Messiah College Press
- University of Texas at Austin
- Kohler Company
- The World Bank
- Connecticut College
Would you like your in-plant added to this list? Provide IPMA with the information at email@example.com
Use the #InPlantsRock hashtag when you share your in-plant awareness month experience on social media. Share tips, photos, and experiences and search for this hashtag to receive great tips and see what your peers are up to! Don’t forget to tag us on Facebook and Tweet us on Twitter at @IPMAHQ.
Use this artwork for your promotional items