2017 IPMA In-Plant Awareness Month
February is In-Plant Awareness Month! It’s a campaign created by the In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association (IPMA) to generate more attention for services that in-plants offer their parent organizations.
We encourage you and your team to take part in creating awareness not only for your in-plant, but also for our industry during the entire month of February! Here are some ways you can participate:
- Attend webinars
- Actively post in-plant tips & share tips posted by your peers
- Highlight some of your in-plant’s work on social media and on IPMA Exchange
- Add badges to social media profiles and your email signature
- Participate in the poster contest
- Host an open house, lunch & learn, or other events for your customers
Use the #InPlantsRock hashtag when you share your in-plant awareness month experience on social media. Share tips, photos, and experiences and search for this hashtag to receive great tips and see what your peers are up to! Don’t forget to tag us on Facebook and Tweet us on Twitter at @IPMAHQ.
You know your in-plant rocks… but it is time for your entire organization to know it, too! Display these badges and banners with pride on your social media accounts and email signatures to promote your in-plant this month!