In-Print Competition Rules & Entry Fee Info
IPMA Members: No entry fee for the first three entries. A fee of $35 must be paid for each additional entry. (Example: For five entries, your fee is $70.)
Non-members of IPMA: $50 for each entry. Or join IPMA and receive a bonus of FOUR free entries and additional entries at member pricing. (To join, click here or call (816) 919-1691.)
All entries will be invoiced during the month of February and due March 1st and must be paid
in full prior to judging.
All entries will be invoiced during the month of February and due March 1st and must be paid in full prior to judging.
- The entry must have been produced in-house.
- Entries must have been produced between Jan. 1, 2016, and Dec. 31, 2016.
- Contestants may submit no more than two entries in a category, but may enter as many different categories as they desire.
- Individual pieces may be submitted in only one category. (i.e. don’t enter the same brochure in multiple categories.)
- Four samples of each printed entry must be submitted together with your confirmation email from each entry. (In categories for (posters) only two samples of your entry are required.) Partial information will void the entry. Do not attach form to printed pieces.
- Entries must be in their final finished format. Do not submit “press sheets.”
- Judges’ decisions are final. All entries become the property of the sponsors.
*For tips on how to win, visit www.inplantgraphics.com/docs/contest
All entry form submissions are done online. Please submit one form for each entry.
Contact IPMA at email@example.com or 816-919-1691 with any questions you may have about the entry process
Click here for tips on how to win.