IPMA In-Plant Member Benefits
Benefits of being an IPMA In-Plant member provides a wealth of opportunities, products and services to in-house printing and mailing professionals. IPMA is a place where you can share, learn and obtain resources for your In-Plant in a non-competitive environment.
Member resources include items such as:
- IPMA Community – is our association’s new members-only secure, private community that empowers you, our member, to create meaningful communication. We understand that you have limited resources, this community will provide you with new ways of interacting with your peers that allows you to share information quickly, increase collaboration, solve problems, ask questions, and provides you with a forum for innovation. The community will also store all of your member benefits including articles, webinar recording, presentations, and much more!
- Social Integration – IPMA’s new website allows you to join circles to keep in touch with your piers on specific topics or industries.
- Peer Review – have your processes evaluated in a non-competitive environment by an in-plant colleague and gain valuable feedback.
- Inside Edge – a monthly e-newsletter, conveniently delivered to your inbox, featuring association news, member benefits, and more.
- IPMA Job Board – learn about the most current job openings and post your vacancies. Available both on the IPMA website and in Inside Edge.
- IPMA Equipment for Sale – looking to sell or buy used equipment? Check out the Equipment listing on the IPMA website. Members can list equipment for free on this page.
- Free subscription to In-Plant Graphics, the only magazine in the world dedicated to in-plant managers.
- Free subscription to DOCUMENT for those responsible for the document process from document creation to distribution.
- Free subscription to both Mailing Systems Technology and Parcel Shipping and Distribution, two great resources to help mail managers stay abreast of current regulations.
- IPMA Press Releases – stay up-dated through your desktop on the latest industry announcements and important bulletins.
- Member-Only Resource Library – located in IPMA Community, this library contains exclusive access to an ever-growing archive of resources including sample materials, articles, and white papers
- Annual Educational Conference – the only annual educational event featuring programs exclusively for all in-plant printing and mailing professionals. This event gives you face-to-face contact with in-plant mangers.
- Annual Vendor Fair – Get an up-close look at the latest in technology, processes and equipment – it’s all part of IPMA’s Educational Conference. A chance to meet face-to-face with in-plant managers and suppliers to our industry.
- Surveys – IPMA’s Compensation Survey and Benchmarking Surveys identify trends on a broad range of issues for your shops processes, productivity, pricing and services. Have a question? IPMA will find the answer by conducting a variety of extensive and flash surveys to keep you informed
- Certification Programs – validate your expertise, boost your career to the next level and earn professional credentials through the IPMA certification programs for both printing professionals and (CGCM) and mail managers (CMM).
- Franklin Stamp & Ink Society – an exclusive group of dedicated members who have demonstrated leadership, technological and advanced knowledge in the field of printing and mailing. The pairing of the Society and IPMA’s certification is unique to our industry. No other organization offers this type of leadership group.
- Annual Awards – a great way to earn recognition and respect throughout the industry, as well as within your organization. IPMA hosts several competitions including: Innovation, Organizational Impact, Mail Center of the Year; Print Center of the Year, In-House Promotional Excellence; and co-hosts the very popular In-Print competition.
- Scholarships – Earn valuable dollars for continuing your education, sending your children/grandchildren to college or even attending IPMA’s conference by applying for the Brahney Scholarship.
- Professional Support – Are you looking for in-plants that use a specific piece of equipment, or perhaps some managerial advice? IPMA can put you in contact with industry experts and other professional resources. Just ask.
- Unlimited Networking Opportunities – nationally, locally, or by e-mail, you can exchange ideas and gain solutions to everyday challenges by connecting with other in-plant professionals – all in a non-competitive environment.
- Local Chapters – (available in select locations) – meet locally and network, exchange ideas, tour other shops, and get better acquainted with the IPMA membership family.
- Road Show – IPMA hosts a minimum of four Roadshows annually in our member in-plants in different regions of the United States. The idea of IPMA Road Show is to touch base with members and non-members who do not have a local chapter in their area for the face-to-face needs of members.
Click here to learn about Supplier Benefits.