New Strategies to Increase Your In-Plants Performance
In this session, you will learn:
- The importance of a balanced scorecard between traditional and value-added services, how to implement a balanced scorecard approach and how to evaluate which new services to offer and what to consider to outsourcing?
- New equipment options. Part of remaining competitive requires new equipment. If you are not following the latest options, this will help you keep up on the next generation toner devices, large format inkjets, and inkjet presses.
- The new threat from outsourcers selling inkjet pages cheaper. How to research if inkjet presses fit into your operation: physically and financially. The pros and cons of latest devices? The role of volume, print quality, paper and ink issues, equipment size, and finishing options. And how to build the business case.
- How to create a threat assessment of outsourcers and facilities management companies? How to preparing to battle this threat?
- How to prioritize software investments. What should be on the top of your list: cross media, variable data printing, mailing, print MIS, prepress, or cross media?