Nominees must be active IPMA Members.
You Must Include:
- Entry Application with the name of the award.
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Name or names, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the person or organization you are nominating.
- Additional information/materials to assist in judging.
All entries must include the official entry form and documentation. A separate entry form must be submitted for each award category.
- Executive Summary
- A full description of purpose, mission or hypothesis.
- A clear and concise statement related to your situation and how it applies to the specific award.
- Outline of program, process or procedures:
- Prior history.
- Steps of implementation or description of program.
- Measurement process or how data was collected.
- Evaluation of data.
- Description of results.
- Quantitative analysis of results. Provide data used in evaluation:
- Productivity increases.
- Cost savings.
- Contribution to parent company’s mission.
- Examples, samples and supporting documentation.
- Other related information.
Failure to include specific information could result in disqualification.