NearStar provides innovative, best-in-class software, information technology services and transformational solutions to enterprise in-plants and service bureaus. Based on our decades of experience, print and mail operations of all shapes and sizes have turned to NearStar to help assess, define, develop, acquire, and integrate technology. NearStar’s software and services enable the migration from offset to toner, monochrome to color, cut sheet to roll fed, paper to digital, and now toner to inkjet, while empowering enterprise in-plants and service bureaus to address changing market opportunities and provide competitive differentiation.
What does this mean to you? It means NearStar is the partner you can count on to help you:
- Leverage legacy data and composition systems to drive new print technologies.
- Minimize upstream application changes.
- Integrate enterprise output management systems to better manage the operation.
- Create workflow efficiencies throughout manufacturing and delivery processes to lower costs.
- Provide real-time tracking, auditing, accounting, and reporting to all stakeholders.
- Establish Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery environments to mitigate risk and exposure.