Founded in 1996 as a barcode data collection company, SCLogic LLC develops, sells and supports the in-building logistics platform, Intra. Intra Enterprise™ helps organizations plan, execute, and measure accountable item workflows. For example, in campus logistics applications, Intra uses mobile computers and barcodes to monitor and control the flow of tangible objects — mail, parcels, assets, services, files, or people — as they enter, move through, and exit a facility.
Intra Enterprise manages a facility by providing automated, consolidated, and efficient methods to:
- Implement advanced logic to streamline workflows
- Automate and manage service requests
- Generate detailed reports & analytics to measure utilization, productivity, SLA’s, and compliance
- Receive and track anything with a barcode
- Close the accountability gap – collect and store signatures
- Integrate with key business applications in your enterprise stack i.e. P.O. line item receiving.
The target market for our product is essentially any organization that needs to manage their facility and the people and/or items that move around them. Some of our primary markets include financial institutions, pharmaceutical companies, college and university campuses, and the hospitality industry.
There are no third parties involved. We write the database application, the browser applications, and the portable applications. We perform our own deployment services, man our technical support lines, and train customers using our own Systems Analysts. We provide the hardware, assemble it, and offer our own Hot Spare service.
If you have a question or problem, SCLogic stands alone in its ability to provide a single point of contact to address it. SCLogic is headquartered in Annapolis, MD, with offices in New Jersey, Texas, Florida, and California.
For more information about SCLogic, please visit http://www.SCLogic.com.