The In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association exclusive society of Certified Graphic Communication and Mail Managers.
Franklin Stamp and Ink Society members are dedicated professionals who have demonstrated leadership, technological, and advanced knowledge in the field of printing and mailing.
Member’s Duties and Responsibilities
As an ongoing member of the Franklin Stamp and Ink Society, it is each member’s responsibility to support and further the goals of the group.
To do so, members can:
- Recertify after five years.
- Participate in maintaining and developing training materials.
- Participate in evaluation and modification of testing materials.
- Mentor and recruit potential new Society members.
- Actively participate in IPMA leadership activities.
- Actively participate in Annual Conference activities including:
- Serving on Planning Committee,
- Hosting our Industry Leaders panels.
- Participate in other IPMA sponsored events like IPMA Road Shows, PRINT, or monthly webinars.
- Write articles for the IPMA newsletter and other publications.
- Proctor testing at the Annual Conference or at IPMA Road Show sites.