The In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association exclusive society of Certified Graphic Communications and Mail Managers.
Franklin Stamp and Ink Society members are dedicated professionals who have demonstrated leadership, technological, and advanced knowledge in the field of printing and mailing. The society was founded in 2013 and its members hold either or both Certified Graphic Communications Manager (CGCM) and Certified Mail Manager (CMM) prestigious IPMA industry-recognized certifications.
Member’s Duties and Responsibilities
As an ongoing member of the Franklin Stamp and Ink Society, it is each member’s responsibility to support and further the goals of the group.
To do so, members can:
- Recertify after five years.
- Participate in maintaining and developing training materials.
- Participate in evaluation and modification of testing materials.
- Mentor and recruit potential new Society members.
- Actively participate in IPMA leadership activities.
- Actively participate in Annual Conference activities including:
- Serving on Planning Committee,
- Hosting our Industry Leaders panels.
- Participate in other IPMA sponsored events like IPMA Road Shows, PRINT, or monthly webinars.
- Write articles for the IPMA newsletter and other publications.
- Proctor testing at the Annual Conference or at IPMA Road Show sites.
- Free admission to all IPMA Roadshows.
- $50 off registration to IPMA’s annual conference.
- Special reception at IPMA’s annual conference (with gift).
- Franklin Stamp and Ink Society members only community forum.
- Franklin Stamp and Ink Society pin.
- Society medallion on a neck ribbon.
- Engraved Franklin Society wooden ink pen.
- Black marble engraved Franklin Society paper weight.
- Free entry into the Museum of Printing, Haverhill, Massachusetts- the largest collection of printing, typesetting and office artifacts in the world.
Franklin Stamp and Ink Society Members
Membership List … Current certified members. about Franklin Stamp and Ink Society Members