The only printing contest exclusively for in-plants from all industry segments.
Co-sponsored by IPMA and In-Plant Impressions.
In-Print™ 2024 Rules
IPMA Members: NO entry fee for the first THREE entries. A fee of $40 must be paid for each additional entry. (Example: For five entries, your fee is $80 since three free & two paid).
Non-members of IPMA: $40 for each entry. Or join IPMA between December 1, 2023 and January 31, 2024 to receive a bonus of FOUR free entries and additional entries at member pricing. (To join, visit www.ipma.org or call (816) 919-1691 Ext 101.).
All entries will be invoiced during the month of March and due within 10 days and must be paid in full prior to judging.
- The entry must have been produced in-house.
- Entries must have been produced between January 1, 2023, and December 31, 2023.
- Contestants may submit no more than two entries in a category but may enter as many different categories as they desire.
- Entries must be registered online by February 16, 2024 and received at IPMA HQ no later than February 23, 2024. IMPORTANT: The deadline to register entries will NOT be extended.
- Individual pieces may be submitted in only one category. (i.e., do not enter the same brochure in multiple categories.)
- Four samples of each printed entry must be submitted together with your confirmation email from each entry. (In categories for posters only two samples of your entry are required.) Partial information will void the entry. Do not attach form to printed pieces.
- Entries must be in their final finished format. Do not submit “press sheets.”
- Judges’ decisions are final. All entries become the property of the sponsors.
*For tips on how to win, visit https://www.inplantimpressions.com/contest/#tips
AWARDS AND PRESENTATIONS
“Gold, Silver, Bronze and Judges Recognition winning entries will be on display during the Awards Banquet at the IPMA 2024 “Insure Your Success” Educational Conference and Vendor Fair in Des Moines, IA June 2-6, 2024. The Gold winners and Best of Show awards will be presented to the winners. If you cannot attend, awards will be shipped after the annual conference at your expense.
In-Print™ 2024 Categories and Rules
Curious about 2023’s contest? See who won, who got Best of Show, IPMA 2023 Awards Night highlights, and judging.