IPMA's industry-recognized Certified Graphic Communications Manager (CGCM) and Certified Mail Manager (CMM) reinforce your position and provide CEU credits.
- Must be IPMA Member in good standing.
- Minimum of five years of management experience.
- Application including resume, statement of management philosophy, and letters of recommendation.
- Successful completion of required testing modules with a 70% or better.
- Agreement to become an active participant within the Franklin Stamp and Ink Society, to support the society’s goals and objectives, and to actively promote positive management practices to the In-Plant industry.
The CGCM and CMM tests are constantly being updated to stay current with technologies and processes. They are offered on-line at testing sites around the country and at IPMA’s annual education conference. Study guides are available.