IPMA's industry-recognized Certified Graphic Communications Manager (CGCM) and Certified Mail Manager (CMM) reinforce your position and provide CEU credits.
- Must be IPMA Member in good standing.
- Minimum of five years of management experience.
- Application including resume, statement of management philosophy, and letters of recommendation.
- Successful completion of required testing modules with a 70% or better.
- Agreement to become an active participant within the Franklin Stamp and Ink Society, to support the society’s goals and objectives, and to actively promote positive management practices to the In-Plant industry.
IPMA has offered these certifications since 1977. The CGCM and CMM tests are constantly being updated to stay current with technologies and processes. They are offered on-line at testing sites around the country and at IPMA’s annual education conference. Study guides are available.
Sign up to take your CGCM or CMM test at one of our testing sites across the country. Due to COVID-19, the time to test requirement is waived.